ARE YOU WORRIED A PAST ARREST OR CRIMINAL CHARGE WILL COST YOU A JOB OR OTHER OPPORTUNITY? ARE YOU EMBARRASSED THAT YOU HAVE A PUBLIC ARREST RECORD?
From our office in Claremore, Oklahoma, we are a preeminent law firm in the state of Oklahoma handling criminal record expungements. Unlike other firms, our coveage area is large and we actively follow law changes. If the subject records are in one of the following Oklahoma counties, we are able to help: Rogers, Mayes, Tulsa, Wagoner, Craig, Creek, Nowata, Washington, Cherokee, Delaware, Ottawa, Adair, Sequoyah, Okmulgee, Osage, Pawnee, Muskogee, Lincoln, Okfuskee, Oklahoma, Cleveland, McLain, Canadian, Payne, Garfield, Kay, Noble, Logan, Kingfisher, Pottawattamie, Seminole, Pontotoc, Pittsburg, Haskell, Latimer, LeFlore, Pushmataha, McIntosh, Atoka and Coal counties.
When am I eligible for an expungement?
Most criminal sentences can be expunged or wiped from your arrest and court record. Recent law changes greatly expand the number of people eligible! Attorneys Jeff Price and Noah Sears with Price & Sears, P.C. Offer a fast and affordable expungement process.
You are not eligible to an expungement of your arrest or court record in the following circumstances:
- The offense is listed in 57 O.S.§571 as a “violent offense.”
- The offense was a sex offense
- You would otherwise be entitled to expunge a past arrest or court record but you presently face unresolved charges
- In some cases, when you failed to fulfill your sentencing requirements
- Your sentence was too recent. Eligible felony expungements require a 5 or 10- year waiting period after you completed your sentence. Eligible misdemeanor waiting time ranges from 0 days to five years after the sentence was completed.
- You have had too many felony convictions. If you had two or fewer nonviolent felonies and there is no separate reason you are ineligible for an expungement, you may be able expunge the arrests and court records for those one or two matters. However, Oklahoma law does not permit expungement of more than two felony convictions.
Price & Sears law firm – Trusted advocates
As committed attorneys, we are responsive to our clients’ questions and concerns. We fiercely advocate for our clients and aim to provide them with a strategic claim for expungement.
Contact a knowledgeable Oklahoma attorney to help you with your criminal record expungement. We
offer a free initial consultation to advise you and discuss next steps. Please call 866-588-3063 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.